Monday, May 19, 2008

Time out for Mothers Day












We all had a chance to relax, swim and bar-b-que. Kids went swimming and Bella loves to have swimming partners, Westin discovered it was fun to throw rocks in the pool and watch Dad have to dive down and retrieve them all. This will be my last summer here, so many of my "last" events are starting to take place. I will forever miss this back yard setting. All the trees and plants are close to 30 years old, and such a great canopy of shade and lush surroundings. Lots of memories were made in this yard. A great Mother's Day to remember!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like you to help me.
I need some support in order to make a happy love with my lovely woman.

So, please copy this comment and blog addres.
And then please posted it to other blogger.

If you can possible, I would like you to posted this comment to famouse website in your contury.

Thanks

My blog address
http://saenalovesclark.blogspot.com/