Friday, May 30, 2008

A Personality is taking shape




Since it is a 66 mile roundtrip for me to get out to the house and back, I don't go as often as everyone else. What I like about that is everytime I drive up I am surprised and form a new feeling for the house. This last trip up, I was stunned! She has a Personality. Really, I can feel it, and now I am walking thru the hallways and rooms and getting the great relaxing feeling I had hoped for. My desire for this home is to be much like a soothing oasis, a touch of a spa resort, with a killer kitchen. I think we have done it!




I haven't shared much information about the interior yet. Well, I think it is my interpertation of a dream empty nester. It is two stories, but, I can live downstairs and never have to go up to the other two bedrooms, two bathrooms and game room. They were put up their for the overnight visits from the grandchildren, or, when a bunch of you come to visit me. Each bedroom upstairs has its own bathroom and private balcony with awsome views.




These are the latest pictures.

1 comment:

The Tomaszewski's said...

what happened to blogging momma?? We need updated pics with the new camera lens!