Saturday, May 10, 2008

Getting Started




Back in December 2006 , the Massie family started a new adventure. Six family members purchased lots within a few houses of each other. My lot just happens to be next door to Kelly and Chris and they will be living next door to Ryan and Monica. All three of us in a row, with Great Grandma Clara around the corner in the cul-de-sac and then back on the same street down a few homes is Rick and Debbie with Amy and Jeremy next to them. A family compound and we are not Italian!




Each home is very different and projects each families personalities.


My new home has a flair of resort, spa and leisure living; perfect for my baby boomer retirement years and enjoying my children and grandchildren. Of course it is California, so I do have my private spa patio complete with an outdoor shower!




I am a little behind on getting this blog started so I will share some of the pictures starting back when it was nothing but dirt and a dream.

No comments: