Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Febuary 2009










Kelly Chris and Rylee are getting settled in their new home, most of the finishing touches are done now;meaning since they just barley moved in Saturday/Sunday and had baby Rylee on Friday, some of the workers were not yet done, so they not only brought home a newborn, they have had workers coming and going for a couple of weeks. Probably not such a bad thing since they are up every 2 hours round the clock, so they really don't know what day or time it is anyhow! Rylee is really a very good baby, but for those of you that can think back to those days, good baby or not, you don't get much sleep!





I have had the great excuse to be next door almost everyday, working on my house, so I get to sneak in and check up on the new family.





It reminds me how nice this Grandma thing is, I get to love on the kids, then when things start to get a little crazy, it is time for me to leave. Life is sweet! In a couple of months I will have all three of them basically next door, so I feel like the luckiest MeMa in the world. Love them, then go home.

No comments: